EMF 21: Multi-Gas Mitigation and Climate ChangeProject (Completed)
- Conduct a new comprehensive , multi-gas policy assessment to improve the understanding of the affects of including non-CO2 GHGs (NCGGs) and landuse (terrestrial sequestration) into short- and long-term mitigation policies. EMf 21 essentially answers the following question: How important are NCGGs & landuse in climate policies?
- Provide explanations for differences in results from different models and identify high priority areas for future research.
- Advance the state-of-the-art in integrated assessment and climate economic modeling.
- Strengthen collaboration between NCGG and landuse experts and modeling teams.
- Publish the results as a special journal issue.
All papers are part of a Special Issue of The Energy Journal, November 2006. The volume can be cited as: F. de la Chesnaye and J. Weyant and (eds). Multi-Greenhouse Gas Mitigation and Climate Policy. The Energy Journal, Special Issue, 2006.
- EMF-21: Land in Climate Stabilization Modeling: Initial Observations
Energy Modeling Forum
EMF Report 21 (2008)
- EMF 21 Multi-Greenhouse Gas Mitigation and Climate Policy
Francisco C. De La Chesnaye, John P. Weyant
Energy Modeling Forum; The Energy Journal Special Issue (2006)